Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

I Have a Problem



I Have a Problem

 

I have a problem with any president who is not honest with the citizens of this country.
 

I have a problem with any president who does not even try to keep promises made to garner votes.

I have a problem with any president who is not a full-throated proponent of this land and the people he represents.
 
I have a problem with any president who inspires envy, resentment, hatred, and division.

I have a problem with any president whose default position uses ridicule to persuade.
 
I have a problem with any president who engages in identity politics.

I have a problem with any president who refuses to take personal responsibility.



It sure looks like I have a problem and I don't think I'm alone.   The good news? 

THERE IS A SOLUTION




HERMAN CAIN 2012




Roger Whidden
Wesley Chapel, FL






2 comments: